Local blog on transportation issues along Interstate 66.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Meeting Cancellation

As expected, the public forum on I-66 traffic this Saturday has been cancelled. We'll have to save our transportation ideas for another day.

A message from Rep. Frank Wolf says:
Since the announcement of this forum, many of you have e-mailed or called me to share your thoughts and suggestions for improving traffic flow on I-66. I appreciate your taking the time to provide your comments. Citizen involvement is critical in finding ways to improve traffic congestion in the northern Virginia area. Please continue to submit your thoughts on this or any other issues of concern to you, by e-mailing me through my Web site -- wolf.house.gov.
And if you get tired of shoveling this weekend and collapsed trees haven't knocked out your internet connection, you might want to review the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation's most recent study on the I-66 corridor.

Photo credit: Robbie Sproule

No comments:

Post a Comment